Morgan Sindall Construction highlights supply chain excellence
Morgan Sindall Construction has once again celebrated the contribution of its suppliers in the Northern Home Counties during a ceremony to acknowledge best practice across its supply chain.
The annual event held by the business highlights outstanding performance by project partners and suppliers in the region with recognition of innovation, outstanding quality, and health and safety performance.
The ceremony, held at Hatfield House in Hertfordshire in February, was attended by Morgan Sindall Construction’s senior management team and over 100 representatives from the company’s suppliers throughout the region.
Apprentice of the Year was awarded to Molly Nichols, who was formerly employed as an apprentice site manager in St Albans through non-profit construction apprenticeship provider, TrAc. Molly has since been employed directly by Morgan Sindall Construction. While Hrachik Asryan of Graffic, a specialist groundworks firm also based in St Albans, was named Supervisor of the Year.
The following companies were also awarded for best practice:
- Brith Services Ltd, mechanical and electrical engineers were named, Supply Chain Partner of the Year
- Innovare Systems, a leading modular construction company, took home the Innovation Award
- Connect Scaffolding Ltd, a leading UK construction company specialising in groundworks, reinforced concrete frames, civil engineering and builders’ work, was recognised for Health and Safety Performance
- Images Decorating, a Hertfordshire-based painters and decorators, for Outstanding Quality Achievement
- JRL Group, the diversified south east construction group, was awarded the Pre-Construction Award.
David Rowsell, Morgan Sindall Construction’s Northern Home Counties area director, said: “Our supply chain is fundamental to our operations and it’s a real privilege for us to recognise the vital role that these important partners play in supporting our business to deliver outstanding projects for communities across the Northern Home Counties. One tangible way we demonstrate this is by releasing retention at practical completion for preferred suppliers if the project and sub contractor meet certain criteria.
“I’d like to congratulate all of our winners, and thank every member of our supply chain that has helped us to deliver outstanding projects that support communities across our region in the past twelve months.”
Charles Smith, managing director at Brith Services Ltd, said: “We are incredibly proud to have been named as Morgan Sindall Construction’s Northern Home Counties Supply Chain Partner of the Year. We deeply value the collaborative relationship we have built with Morgan Sindall Construction over the years through the consistent support we provide to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
“The strong relationship we have built with Morgan Sindall Construction is a testament to our commitment as a ‘preferred’ status supplier and reflects our willingness to always go the extra mile to deliver best in class projects for customers.”
- For more information about this news release please contact Ruth Cobban at Influential on 07814 556 567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org